Current Lake Taneycomo Water Temperature and Lake Level from Lake Taneycomo near School of the Ozarks, Missouri. Water temperature and lake elevation reading updated each hour. You have found the best source current water temperatures and lake levels for Lake Taneycomo in southern Missouri.
The current water temperature for Lake Taneycomo is -1799966°F as of Sunday, May 9 at 11:16 AM CDT. The lake level is 704.69 ft as reported on Sunday, May 9 at 11:16 AM CDT
Current Lake Taneycomo Water Temperature and Lake Level
Sunday, May 9 at 11:16 AM CDT
Sunday, May 9 at 11:16 AM CDT
Neat Lake Taneycomo Stuff
- Holds 9 oz
- This 9 oz stemless wine glass features Lake Taneycomo Missouri
- Laser etched to ensure engraved design never fade!
- Available as a set of two
- Makes a great gift or souvenir!
- The perfect Lake Taneycomo Missouri souvenir tee shirt! This retro shirt has Lake Taneycomo in a...
- Be ready for the compliments whenever you rock this hipster Lake Taneycomo Missouri t-shirt! Retro...
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- This sticker features High Photo Quality
- This sticker is proudly produced and designed in USA
- Sticks in any surface and is specially designed to be used in cars or refrigerators, the vinyl...
- Perfect gift or souvenir.
- Small (2-Inch)
- Shadow Rock Swan Creek
- Lake Taneycomo, MO
- Postal Used Year: Unused
- Grade : 1
- Regular Size - approximately 3 1/2 inch x 5 1/2 inch or 9 CM x 14 CM
- Categories: US State & Town Views,Missouri,Lake Taneycomo
- Type: Postcard
- Size: 3.5" x 5.5" (9 x 14 cm)
- Publisher: White River Art Station
7 Day & 30 Day Historic Lake Taneycomo Water Temperature Trend Graphs
Trout Fishing Gear
Lake Taneycomo Fishing Reports
Lake Taneycomo Fishing Guides
About Lake Taneycomo
This is a man-made ‘reservoir’, more like a flooded river, in the Missouri Ozarks in Taney County, Missouri. It gets it’s name from this location: Taney – COunty – Missouri (MO). Lake Taneycomo was created when the White River was dammed with the completion of Powersite Dam in Forsyth, Missouri in 1913.
Before Powersite Dam was built, the White River was a warm water river. After Table Rock Lake was created above Powersite Dam by the construction of Table Rock Dam, Lake Taneycomo became a cold water trout fishery. The Missouri Department of Conservation operates the Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery at the base of Table Rock Dam. The cool water flowing from the depths of Table Rock Lake provides year-round Lake Taneycomo water temperature control for trout habitat. Some content taken from Wikipedia.
More About Lake Taneycomo Water Temperature
The water temperature of Lake Taneycomo is influenced heavily by Table Rock Dam, which releases cold water from about 180′ deep from Table Rock Lake. Lake Taneycomo water temperatures generally stick in the low to mid 50’s year round. This cooler water temperature creates an excellent fishery for cool water species such as rainbow & brown trout. Lake Taneycomo water temperatures rise the closer one gets to Powersite Dam, where bass, crappie and other fish can be found.